Naruto Hangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Hangout

Naruto Hangout is for Narutards! You are welcome even if you're not. Lol

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gaara's old time love story

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
L&Gaara-Mylovers
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
L&Gaara-Mylovers

Female
Number of posts : 452
Location : In bed with L on the left and Gaara to the right!!!
Custom Title : LIKE I KNOW!!
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Gaara's old time love story Empty
PostSubject: Gaara's old time love story   Gaara's old time love story Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:53 am

WHOO!! IM THE FIRST ONE!! standing alien
sorry.. a little outburst there... mk... yeah.. story.. so.. ill just get to it... now... ok.... now... Bring it on

My name is Gaara. Gaara of the Desert really. It's been so long since I have ever even thought of this story. She was beautiful. Like an angel. Now she's gone. It was so sad the way she went.. It almost killed me. We loved each other... and that's how she died. That's how Kukai Giatan died. She was willing to sacrifice anything for me.... and I didn't realize it until it was too late.
This is my love story.

HAHA!! CUT OFF!! HA!! You peeps need to reply and more need to joins! SO HA!!! YEA WHAT NOW?? OH WHAT WHAT WHAT!!! YOU CAN'T TOUCH ME!!! HAHAH! Gimme feedback Gaara Smash! Near
Back to top Go down
HinataIsTheDDRQueen<3
Legendary
Legendary
HinataIsTheDDRQueen<3

Female
Number of posts : 701
Custom Title : high on heels. the CURRENT AND ONLY GF of Uzumaki Naruto
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Gaara's old time love story   Gaara's old time love story Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:01 am

cliffhangers XD
Back to top Go down
http://narutohangout.heavenforum.com
Franky
NH's Supah Shipwright
NH's Supah Shipwright
Franky

Male
Number of posts : 216
Custom Title : Holy Cyborg

PostSubject: Re: Gaara's old time love story   Gaara's old time love story Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:06 am

DAMN THE CLIFFANGERS!
Back to top Go down
http://blake-writingson.blogspot.com/
HinataIsTheDDRQueen<3
Legendary
Legendary
HinataIsTheDDRQueen<3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gaara's old time love story   Gaara's old time love story Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:08 am

D:

noooooo
Back to top Go down
Franky
NH's Supah Shipwright
NH's Supah Shipwright
Franky

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gaara's old time love story   Gaara's old time love story Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:02 am

I want moar!!
Back to top Go down
HinataIsTheDDRQueen<3
Legendary
Legendary
HinataIsTheDDRQueen<3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gaara's old time love story   Gaara's old time love story Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:35 pm

me too!
Back to top Go down
Franky
NH's Supah Shipwright
NH's Supah Shipwright
Franky

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gaara's old time love story   Gaara's old time love story Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:47 pm

Moar!!!
Back to top Go down
HinataIsTheDDRQueen<3
Legendary
Legendary
HinataIsTheDDRQueen<3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gaara's old time love story   Gaara's old time love story Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:49 pm

okay cool it.
Back to top Go down
Franky
NH's Supah Shipwright
NH's Supah Shipwright
Franky

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gaara's old time love story   Gaara's old time love story Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:49 pm

ok...
Back to top Go down
L&Gaara-Mylovers
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
L&Gaara-Mylovers

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gaara's old time love story   Gaara's old time love story Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:18 am

wow......... you guys......... gez... -//-

Gaara walked through the streets of Suna, he was only twelve years old and everybody in the sand village absolutly hated and feared him. His father, the third kazekage was a traitor to his family, he agreed with the sound village to attack the grand Leaf village during the chunin exam he was to take part in. And he, Gaara of the Desert was the main weapon. He was to summon the Shukaku and attack the Leaf village at full force. The only thing that made him agree was the thought of all of the blood... the blood that would go to his dead mother.
Nothing scared him, but somehow... a girl did. A girl named Kukai Giatan. She never left his side when she was out. She always talked to him. Even when he threatened her, she stuck her tounge out and laughed and said 'Go ahead! Try me!' Then she would give him a playful shove and skip next to him. Because of that, everyone hated her as well. They called her 'the demons bride'. How could that come true? A bride to Gaara, the demon of the sand... impossible. He looked to his left. THere she was, skipping down Suna to meet him.
"Hey Gaara! Are you in a better mood today? I heard you're entering the chunin exams! WOW!! I am soooo happy for you! I wish I could go to at least watch you! but, i have my duties! And you have yours!! hehe! Have fun! Oh.. here... a little gift! Good luck!" she handed him a parcel and skipped away. She had a backpack on her back. He looked at it. It wasn't so big. Maybe six inches on each side. He stuffed it in his kunai pouch. Temai, Konkuro, and Baki were all waiting at the gate. Konkuro.. a puppet master. Temari.... master of the wind with her giant fan. And baki... his supposive sensei. He stalked past them. They disappeared into the desert.
She was at the gate, her eyes following Gaara.
"Gaara.. im coming. You're my best friend. I won't let your father ruin you!" she muttered under her breath. Some other sand ninja appeared behind her.
"Well Kukai.. let's move. Can't be late." one said.
"Alright! so.. let's see... Iruto sensei.... Hiru... and Tagi! Great! Let's go!" she ran into the desert.
I never wanted to tell you that I'm going to the chunin exams as well... it'll be easy to avoid you since my teamates hate you. So.. i won't see you. Probably not until those finals I've heard about.

Gaara and his team were in the end of the desert, forests up ahead. He glared over his shoulder. There was a team behind them. More assasins? During this mission? Not likely.. maybe another genin team to go to the chunin exams. the sun was going down. Baki stopped the team and made the camp. Gaara felt the team getting closer. He walked to the edge of a cliff and sat there. he couldn't sleep. The shukaku always tormented him. He heard a waterfall.
"I might as well entertain myself with killing smaller animals.." he muttered. Gaara stood up and walked away.

NAH!!!!! XP
Back to top Go down
L&Gaara-Mylovers
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
L&Gaara-Mylovers

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gaara's old time love story   Gaara's old time love story Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:47 am

.......... blah.............

Gaara walked through the forest towards to sound of the waterfall. on the way he let his sand seep out of his gourd and kill little animals in the forest. Anything for the blood. He stopped at the edge of a pool of water. The waterfall was grand in the moonlight. He sat down on a rock, sending his sand out across the water to kill anything it found. He heard a splash. He looked across the water. A figure was standing on top of the water, somehow... dancing. (I'm sorry if im sort of stealing the hinata part) He looked up with interest. Bigger prey. But this prey was a girl. A woman by her 'shape'. He sort of regreted it, seeing as how killing a woman would be like killing his mother. But.. he decided to go with it. The girl leapt across the water with perfect balance and grace. Then, she just sat down in the water, wading with her hands. a few fish leapt near her. a bird actually rested on her shoulder. He sat on his floating sand over the water, waiting for his chance. He moved his finger around, navigating the sand to this person. His sand was nearly a few inches from the girls head. THe bird sqwack. She whipped her head around and stared at Gaara's sand. She didn't move. He knew she saw him. He stood up, his sand edging nearer to her face. SHe still didn't move. Gaara let his sand surround her. Then, the girl flung her hand at the sand and grasped it, she kicked up water and leapt out of the small pond. Gaara closed his eyes to sheild himself from the water. He opened his eyes, the woman was gone.
He let his sand lead him to the path she had taken, lucky for him, she didn't know that his sand had a grip on her. He slowly walked through the forest, just waiting for a scream of pain. He heard it. Not a scream, but a grunted and whining of pain. He followed the sound and saw the girl sitting aginst the tree, kunai in hand, trying to peel the sand off. She looked up, leaping into a defensive posistion. Gaara moved his hand up, getting ready to perform sand coffin on his victim. The woman did something very strange. She smashed her hand against the tree, the sand tumbled off like glass. SHe leapt up into a branch, a piece of paper floated down. She left.
Gaara opened up the piece of paper. A single word was there. It read:
"HELLO!!" he grunted and threw the paper on the ground, and went back to the camp.

THey approached the village. The leaf village was more colorful than the sand. It sort of hurt Gaara's eyes. THey entered the village.
"Konkuro... temari.. I'm taking a walk.... Go meet me somewhere... I'll find you later.." Gaara muttered. He leapt past the buildings. The team shuddered. Baki lead the two to their hotel they were to stay at.

Gaara walked down a few allies. He heard some rustling and banging. He looked down a street. A few thugs of different villages were holding a girl in their arms. Her face was hidden from his veiw.
"Let me go!!"
"Haha! A pretty little thing like you?? NO WAY!! We ain't wastin this chance.. hehe.." on of the thugs grinned evily, holding out his hands to her. She kicked at them.
"If my friend was here!! YOU WOULD ALL BE DEAD!! HE'D CRUSE YOU WITH HIS SAND!! HE WOULD!!" she screamed. Gaara recognized her voice. He let his sand free, it crept up the thugs ankles. The thugs fell down and grabbed at their ankles.
"WHAT THE FUCK??"
"LET US GO SAND NINJA!!" they yelled. gaara ignored them. Sand covered them now.
"Sand coffin!" he closed his fist. Blood splattered a few places. nothing was there anymore. He looked up at the girl. She was covering her face with her hands.
"Weakling." gaara stalked past her. He saw a sand headband on her leg. Gaara ignored her.
Another one who hates me..
"Gaara?" the girls voice rang out. He glared at her. She leapt to the top of a building and ran off.
"I should have figured..."
Back to top Go down
L&Gaara-Mylovers
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
L&Gaara-Mylovers

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gaara's old time love story   Gaara's old time love story Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:06 am

another...

Gaara was back in the hotel room. They gave him his own solitary corner room that was bare. Temari and konkuro were to watch him while they were there.
"Hey gaara... it's sort of almost time to check into the chunin exams... we'll go now, should we meet up with you later?" konkuro asked. Gaara glared at him.
"I'll find you...." the two left hurridly, taking their weapons.

Temari and Kokuro were standing in an allyway, they got bumped into by some little achademy kids and naruto and sakura.
"OW! What the??" konkuro clutched his hand and looked up. A boy with black hair was sitting in a tree, tossing a rock in his hand.
"You want something??" konkuro yelled. the boy crushed the rock.
"Go away.." he muttered. Konkuro got angry.
"WHY DON'T YOU COME HERE AND TELL THAT TO MY FACE!!" he yelled. Sasuke almost stood up.
"Konkuro.. knock it off." a deathly voice said. Sasuke looked to his right. Gaara was upside down, glaring at his own team mates.
"Wha.. Gaara! Hey buddy! Uh.. they came up on us! I just.."
"Shut up... unless you want me to kill you..." Sasuke's eyes widened.
He would kill his own teamates??
"Uh.. Sorry gaara! We'll just leave them alone!!" temari studered out. Gaara disappeared in sand and reappeared by his siblings.
"What! WHO ARE YOU!!" sasuke yelled.
"My name... is Gaara... of the Desert... you?"
"Tsh.. I'm Sasuke uchiha." he smirked. Gaara turned around and left.

the part... signing room. It was crowded and noisy. The new leaf genin made a big racket. Gaara was glaring at them. Some sound ninja were eyeing them. one older leaf genin was talking to the newbies. the sound seemed to not like him.
There was one team in particular that hid away from the rest. Two male sand genin and one masked girl. Her hair was let down from the back, her face wrapped in a black cloth. One eyes hole was left out. A bright blue eyes stuck out from it. She was watching the genin and flashing her eyes to gaara. THe sound ninja attacked the older one. She jumped up and grabbed the one with a metal arm.
"Hey!! COOL IT!! You want to start a riot huh??" she yelled. THe sound genin looked at her. His face was wrapped in bandages and one eye was showing.
"Maybe.. do you want to die?" he said. She gripped his arm.
"DOn't even try.." she flung him on the ground. She flashed back to her group.
"Was that really smart?"
"Of course.... the examiners just showed up..." she said. A puff of smoke proved her right. The examiners were there.
"SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN!! FROM NOW ON!! I'M YOUR WORST ENEMY!! MY NAME IS IBIKI MORINO!!"
Back to top Go down
L&Gaara-Mylovers
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
L&Gaara-Mylovers

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gaara's old time love story   Gaara's old time love story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:17 am

GAara's team sat separete. They all had their plans to pass the written exam. The girl from the mystery team of the sand was next to Gaara. She didn't try to look at him. But she did something very odd. Gaara received a note from her as she rasied her hand up to stretch a little. He glared at her and ignored it. It flipped on his paper and opened by itself. It read: "NIce to see you!!" he glared and threw it to the side. the girl sighed and snapped her neck bones. An examiner snapped his head up.
"H-" he was cut off. The girl was moving her fingers. he looked back down and wrote down a random name. Gaara closed one eyes and let a small sand eye form. It spread across the room. he let the eye go to the girls paper. Her name wasn't even written down! He frowned. Not writing her name on her paper yet was stupid.
It was the end of the test. She had answered most of the questions without thinking.
They were introduced to the next examiner. Anko. She looked pretty stupid to Gaara. A flimsy outfit.. dumb personality. He hated her right away. They were lead outside to a gated area. A forest inside. The girl was with her team. her mask didnt get taken off for one second. Her team mates were really shady. He didn't like them. They were to be ones that were to be killed soon. they got numbers and one scroll. Gaara looked over at the girl. It was like she wanted everyone to see who had it, she stuffed it in her kunai pouch. He sighed. Moron. They leapt into the forest when the whistle blew. Her team was close to his. konkuro and temari made short work of finding a team. Gaara killed them, soaking up their blood and konkuro took the scroll they needed.

The team waited for over two days for all the rest of the teams to arrive. They were slow and pathetic to gaara. the leaf rookies all made it. the dork with glasses dropped out before some 'priliminaries'. so two of them are left. And the sound team made it. also some leaf team with a hyuuga, a girl, and a weird boy with a green jumpsuit. What was really weird was that right after his team arrived, the girls team arrived. And she sat away from her team mates close to gaara. She tried to talk to him... him!
"So.. you are ...Gaara of the Desert right? Nice to meet a legend like you. you are powerful to what i hear. I mostly hear bad talk.. but.. you seem nicer than what i hear. Tell me... do you appreciate the villagers of the sand?" she asked. He ignored her.
"I guess not. Hope you good luck.... don't go nuts and kill everyone now.. Gaara." she said.
Back to top Go down
L&Gaara-Mylovers
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
L&Gaara-Mylovers

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gaara's old time love story   Gaara's old time love story Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:19 am

Gaara looked after her as she walked away. Hope you don't go nuts and kill everyone? was she teasing him? She will die for it later...
"Alright! We have you all separated. your names will be randomly drawn by the computer. There are twenty six of you. You will all be fighting only those who you are assigned to. The rules are simple. Fight until one person dies or admits defeat. I have the athority to stop the match if proven pointless to continue." the examiner said.

It was one of the girls teamates matches. The boy with straight blackhair. he fought a waterfall team member. Gaara observed him. He noticed something. A fine line running from his neck to.... the girl! he saw her fingers moving. Then he remembered something he overheard.

"You remember the plan right?"
"Yes.."
"You'd better control us well til we're done... no excuses."
"I got it."

they were cheating. he didn't really care. The girl looked over at him. She stopped moving her fingers. The boy got stabbed in the chest twice from the other genin. He yelled in pain. She chuckled as she saw Gaara's eyes widened in hunger at the blood. She twitched her hand to the side.The boy leapt to the right and panted for breath. She twitched her hand again, he kicked the boy, big mistake. That was a trap. He cut a kunai right in his back. Dead.

Now it was the other boy's turn. The boy with brown pointy hair. He seemed shifty from the beginning. He leapt down. Fighting the other waterfall genin. The girl didn't even move her hand. The boy seemed puzzled. She was chuckling. The boy was dead in a second. No reaction time. The waterfall genin won. Now... it was the girls turn. She walked down the wall of teh arena and just stood in one spot. Gaara watched carefully. She lead her team mates to their deaths. now.. what would she do?
she was up against what looked like the toughest genin here. he was mean and rigged. She didn't seem very intemidated. The match began. He wove hand signs. Water trapped her. he charged, fist at the ready with brass knukles. Two meters. one. three feet. Gaara grinned. she was going to kill herself. But she flashed her arm up, grabbed his hand and flung him over her head, his skull crashed into the wall, killing him.
"Anything worth moving for?" she mutered. She hadn't taken a step. She was something to fight against...

His matched ended. He had fun. But what confused him was this sensei of the green suited fellow. He stopped his sand easily, no injuries. Love? What was that? he never knew it...
He stood back in his place. That blond haired boy.. the one who mouths off a lot, he had an onimous feeling about him.. something fimiliar. he heard laughing.
"What's so damn funny." the girl was clutching her stomach, laughing.
"Just the fact that the fight was sooo damn entertaining!" she said. Konkuro was examining her.
She seems sort of like Gaara... she thought the fight was entertaining.. her fight was so... short and unforgiving.. Gaara glared at her.
"Entertaining?"
"Yeah! that guy didn't know when to give up! Hilarious!" she said. Gaara was puzzled. She was laughing at pain. She was laughing in front of death himself. How could she do it.
"Oh.. sorry! I'm just.. ticklish right now! hm!" she walked down teh stairs to her sensei.
"Well?"
"All done...."
'YOu killed them on purpose..."
"So? they were weak..."
"Fine.. you know the rest of your orders.."
"Yes sensei.." she muttered. He disappeared. She looked up at gaara. He was glaring at her.
"Don't worry about a thing gaara... my orders don't involove you.." she disappered.
Back to top Go down
HinataIsTheDDRQueen<3
Legendary
Legendary
HinataIsTheDDRQueen<3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gaara's old time love story   Gaara's old time love story Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:37 am

quidruple posting! ha!

lol
Back to top Go down
L&Gaara-Mylovers
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
L&Gaara-Mylovers

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gaara's old time love story   Gaara's old time love story Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:48 am

yes! i know! no one is replying to the art, un.

Gaara walked out of his room. HIs stupid siblings were just sitting on the ledge, chatting. He decided to go and remind himself he was alive, besides, it was nighttime, and there was a full moon. Time to let out some steam.

He sat on the roof of a building. A genin approached. That damned sound genin with the metal arm.
"I was going to kill you in your sleep but it seems you don't even sleep! Well.. then ill just kill you here... i wonder what's faster, my sound... or your sand..?" He revealed his metal arm.
"When the moon is full... it's blood boils..."
"What?" Gaara's sand enveloped the area. A giant version of himself appeared.
"What the?? WHAT IS THAT?? WHAT ARE YOU!??" the genin was dead after the thing crashed down on him. Gaara held his eye, grinning and panting with hunger. His blood thirst was at the top.
"Well... that was soo nice.." a girls voice rang out. He looked at her.
"You..."
"Yes yes.. cool it gaara. You don't mind if i sit here do you?" she sat down right next to him, not even flinching at the sand moving around her.
"Why are you here.."
"Just to watch the moon. It's beautiful really.. i love it.. the light.. the scent it sends in the wind.. just like the sand village at night..." she said. Gaara glared at her.
"Oh lighten up.. that death glare doesn't scare me... sit down. I know your body needs some rest..." she said. He closed his eyes and sat down, a little ways away from her.
"Gez.. all the way over there? What are you, afraid of me?"
"I could just kill you right now..." he muttered, eyes closed. Sand wrapped around her neck, tightly. She laughed.
"Sure you could! go ahead, try me! Haha!" she giggled. He looked at her.
"You remind me of someone.."
"Oh? Who?"
"... never mind... why are you here?"
"TO watch the moon! I told you already!" she said.
"Ugh! This thing is annoying! I hate putting it on! YOu don't mind if i take it off do you?" she said. He didn't answer.
"Oh ok.. no answer.." she unwrapped the cloth and piled it next to her, she had a thin cloth covering the bottom half of her face.
"That's better!" she said, sighing. SHe kept gazing up at the moon. Gaara decided to ignore her the rest of the night.
A few hours into the night, the girls head sort of started to slump.
Weakling... getting tired.. He glared at her, her head fell onto his shoulder.
The fuck? he tried shrugging her off, but she, instead got closer to him and actually cuddled against him, in her sleep. He grunted. He just gave up. no use in fighting. She'll just wake up and start annoying him again.

The morning arrived. She was still asleep on his shoulder. He stood up, she grabbed his arm, tugging him down.
"I wouldn't do that if i were you.." she muttered. he glared at her. She drew a kunai, her eyes slanted. She threw it to her right, a yell of death was heard. a ninja fell from behind a statue, dead.
"Ok... you're good now." she stood up and walked to the ninja.
"Let's see.. got the cloth.. ok. ill take care of teh guy.. unless you want to feed you bloodthirstyness." she looked at Gaara.
"I think you do." she threw the man over to Gaara. His sand immediatly wrapped around him.
"Enjoy!" she waved and left. Gaara was puzzled. She wasn't afraid of him. She stayed by him. Grabbed his arm, ordered him around without any hate in her voice, and even killed an assasin that was after him. What was with her?
Back to top Go down
HinataIsTheDDRQueen<3
Legendary
Legendary
HinataIsTheDDRQueen<3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gaara's old time love story   Gaara's old time love story Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:51 am

nice
Back to top Go down
L&Gaara-Mylovers
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
L&Gaara-Mylovers

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gaara's old time love story   Gaara's old time love story Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:02 am

thank you!
Back to top Go down
HinataIsTheDDRQueen<3
Legendary
Legendary
HinataIsTheDDRQueen<3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gaara's old time love story   Gaara's old time love story Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:38 am

ur welcome best friend
Back to top Go down
L&Gaara-Mylovers
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
L&Gaara-Mylovers

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gaara's old time love story   Gaara's old time love story Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 9:47 am

** best friend??? YEAH!! *hug*
Back to top Go down
L&Gaara-Mylovers
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
L&Gaara-Mylovers

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gaara's old time love story   Gaara's old time love story Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:30 am

it was the day of the finals. Gaara's bloodlust was at a high. He met uchiha. They had the same eyes. He knew he'd enjoy their fight. The girl was the one to fight before him. She didn't seem to give a rats ass. His sister won on forfit cause that stupid lazy ass guy just gave up saying he was out of chakra. His lazy ass brother forfitted. that kid... Naruto.. he won against a Hyuuga. Amazing. Just pure luck and a big miracle.
now her.. that odd girl who killed her own teamates because she said they were weak.
"BEGIN!!" the proctor yelled. She just stood there. The other waterfall genin charged.
"WAIT!!" she yelled. She walked forward at the hesitating genin.
"No.. no no no.. not good enough. Can i fight his teamate?? COME ON!! PLEASE!! HE'S TOOO WEAK!!" she yelled. The proctor blinked. He looked up at the hokage. The kazekage, he hated him, his father, nodded. The hokage nodded as well. The proctor nodded. He waved the other waterfall genin in. They both stood together. Grinning.
"OK!! THANKS!!!" she waved, bowing as well. then she did something really brave.
"NOT YOU KAZEKAGE!!" she yelled. Everyone was silent. They started booing.
"Ahh... music to my ears." she laughed. She nodded.
"Ok.. we can start now!"
"Uh.. BEGIN!!" the proctor yelled again. The two genin put their hands together, the spread apart with wire on them. They charged at her. The wire lite with lightening.
"OH!! Lightening chakra? Both of them?? Wow!! Rare! this will be TASTY!!" she giggled. Gaara watched her with some interest. She said it would be tasty. What would? the chakra? he wondered. she just stood still as the two charged at her. They went past her. He heard that good sound, blood spilling. The two genin laughed.
"This is over!" one said. The laughed. The wires were limp, then they grew taunght.
"Oh.. that feels sooooo good.." she chuckled. The girl raised her hands. They were almost cut off, yet still moving. They sizzled together.
"OH. You may be a little sort on chakra.. the next time you try using that technique, wear gloves." she chuckled. Her middle body was almost sliced clean in half, it was sizzling shut. Everyone was in awe.
"WHo is she??" the naruto said.
"Ninja art... Flesh refitting.." she said. she looked into the sky.
"Ugh!! That was weak! Only took up about one fiftith of all of my chakra. im starting to think that that isn't real lightening chakra.. just.. sharp chakra!" she said. Gaara recongnized the look in her eyes. it was like his when he was thirsty. She walked slowly towards the two genin.
"I don't even need any chakra for this! Just a simple kunai... and a simple... Hand." she raised a hand with a kunai and her other hand. The two genin wove hand signs.
"Water style!! Water dragon!"
"Lightening stlye! Electic current!!" the two justus combined.
'Wow.. nice comBination.." she said. looking at the electric water dragon.
"If she doesn't move, SHE'LL BE KILLED!!!" shikamaru yelled. Gaara grinned. She will die.. this time. the dragon crashed down on her. The two genin laughed.
"WE WIN!!" they cheered. A rumble was heard.
"I TOLD YOU!! ALL I NEED IS A KUNAI AND A HAND!! HAHAHA!!" she splashed out of the dragon, her kunai was against the wall, the electic current following it.
"Electricity follows metal stupid.. i know you had lightening chakra.. that's the only kunai i have.. heh.." she leapt in front of them. They backed up, one held up his arms to defend himself.
"THAT WON'T HELP!!" she shot out her hand, it was pointed out. It dug into his gut, blood spuded out.
"GUTO!" the other yelled. he fell down, dead.
"Now... what should i do with you?" he swung his foot at her, dirt caught it.
"I picked this trick up from... a close friend of mine. It's a bit shaky.. but i say it's alright.." the soil enveloped the dead genin and dragged the other down. She held her hand out in mid air. Gaara knew this move. Temari and Konkuro gasped.
"It couldn't be!!"
"SAND COFFIN!!" the soil crushed them under the ground, a small pool of blood went to the surface. she bent down, putting her hand in it, the one she used to kill them.
"I told you.. one kunai.. one hand.. the same hand.. at all times.." she muttered. She brought up her hand, and whipped it on the ground.
"Eck... not nice.. if i only had a god damn towel.." she muttered. no one said anything. Gaara began to laugh.
"She's such a copy cat! She must love to kill just as i do!!" he said. Temari and Konkuro looked at him, then her. She looked up. her mask concealing her face, her joy that was expressed on it. she disappeared and reappeared behind Gaara.
"UGH!! That was boring.." she said, putting a hand on his shoulder. Temari and Konkuro held their breath. Gaara looked at her and didn't move. Just glared at her.
"Oh... that look again.. Come on! Lighten up!! You're next!!" she said.
Back to top Go down
HinataIsTheDDRQueen<3
Legendary
Legendary
HinataIsTheDDRQueen<3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gaara's old time love story   Gaara's old time love story Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:44 pm

-_- i didn't quite get it... but... oh well...
Back to top Go down
L&Gaara-Mylovers
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
L&Gaara-Mylovers

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gaara's old time love story   Gaara's old time love story Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:35 pm

... you don't get it?? wha??? no!! why don't you get it???
Back to top Go down
HinataIsTheDDRQueen<3
Legendary
Legendary
HinataIsTheDDRQueen<3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gaara's old time love story   Gaara's old time love story Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:01 am

can't explain it's too hard...
Back to top Go down
L&Gaara-Mylovers
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
L&Gaara-Mylovers

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gaara's old time love story   Gaara's old time love story Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:26 am

...... well that''s helpful...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaara's old time love story   Gaara's old time love story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaara's old time love story
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next